Please send publishing suggestions to:
The submitted publishing proposal will be considered at the WUP Publishing College nearest to the date of its submission.
WUP Publishing Colleges are held regularly on Mondays. The publishing proposal will be forwarded to the editor-in-chief who will contact the applicant for agreement on details and further proceedings.
The VALUATION prepared by WUP is valid for 6 months.
WHAT ELEMENTS SHOULD INCLUDE A PUBLISHING PROPOSAL?
1. DATA ON THE AUTHOR / SCIENTIFIC EDITOR
*The ORCID can be obtained by registering on the ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID) https://orcid.org. More information and help can be obtained by using information on the University of Warsaw Library website https://www.buw.uw.edu.pl/orcid
2. BOOK DATA
*The volume of the work is specified in publishing sheets (p.s.)
• 1 p.s. = 40 thousand characters with spaces (including footnotes)
• 1 p.s. = 3000 cm2 illustrations (approx. 40 drawings in 10 cm x 10 cm format)
3. INFORMATION ON THE TIME OF DELIVERY OF THE COMPLETE PUBLICATION MATERIAL
The deadline for submitting a paper at WUP is the date of delivery of the last fragment of it together with all the illustrative material (this also applies to collective works) and from this date the deadlines for evaluation, admission to the publishing plan and publication of the publication apply.
4. POSTULATED DELIVERY DATE
5. BOOK FRAGMENT (introduction, chapter, etc.)
6. INFORMATION ON THE SOURCE OF FUNDING THE BOOK
7. LIST OF INDEPENDENT REVIEWERS with email addresses and possibly telephone numbers. Please provide the names of 5 specialists in a given field, from outside the author's center, from which WUP will be able to appoint reviewers.
Pursuant to the Regulation of 07.11.2018 of the Minister of Science and Higher Education w sprawie sporządzania wykazów wydawców monografii naukowych oraz czasopism naukowych i recenzowanych materiałów z konferencji międzynarodowych (Dz.U. 2018 poz.2152), accompanying the Act of 20.07.2018 Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce (Dz.U. 2018 z 30.08.2018, poz.1668), the publisher is obliged to carry out a thorough review process. The process of reviewing future publications that is in line with the requirements of the regulation is the most important criterion for assessing a publishing house and a condition for being on the list and remaining in the list of scoring publications in the future. Therefore, WUP does not accept reviews commissioned by authors or UW units.
8. NUMBER OF FREE COPIES for the purposes of the Author / institute / department / sponsor / institution granting the grant
9. MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION
NOTE: the information materials will be edited and their final version will be approved by the WUP Marketing Department.